Salvage Audio Collective
Salvage Audio Collective is one of the most exciting teams of music composers, songwriters, producers and multi-instrumentalists working in Film, TV and Advertising.
- Their Latest work includes “Indian Predator“, a true crime documentary by Vice and Netflix and Score + Title track – Fateh for Taapsee Pannu’s “Shabaash Mithu”.
- Won Best Original Score at the Asian Film Academy Awards for “Gully Boy“
- Won Best Background Score at the Filmfare Awards for “Gully Boy“
- Premiered at Toronto International Film Festival with “Dug Dug”
- Won Best Background Score at AdFest for “Society Tea – The Tea Story Called India“
- Won Best Music at Kyoorius awards for “United Benetton – United By Half”
Awards / Recognition
- Toronto International Film Festival premiere “Dug Dug”.
- AdFest- Best Background Score for “Society Tea – The Tea Story Called India”.
- Kyoorius Award- Best Music for “United Benetton – United By Half”.
- Filmfare Award- Best Background Score for “Gully Boy”.
- Asian Film Award- Best Original Score for “Gully Boy”.