From putting out an elaborate conceptual audio-visual release and showcase called ‘The Ladakh Project’ that got him national acclaim in 2014 to bagging a feature on Fact Magazine ‘Against The Clock’ series in 2019, Mumbai based electronica artist SickFlip has been building up a storm that’s finally making loud rumbles.
- Upcoming projects include background music score for a web series on SonyLiv and film (theatrical release) along with a couple of songs for a popular ongoing web series on Netflix, all scheduled to release in 2022.
- Conceptualized and Produced track “ScramMode” for Royal Enfield Scram 411.
- Collaborated with Kaam Bhaari and Vaani Kapoor for “Be the Change for TB”.
- Worked on his debut background score for a Zee5 web series ‘Sunflower’ starring Sunil Grover, Ranvir Shorey, and more.
- Recent music-led collaborations include tracks with Ritviz, Seedhe Maut, Kaam Bhaari + more.
- Has played at major music festivals in India namely Magnetic Fields, Vh1 Supersonic, NH7 Weekender, Sunburn among others.
- Featured on the Mumbai edition of Mixmag’s ‘The Lab’, a live stream showcasing the best electronic music artists from different locations in the world.
- Featured on the popular Fact Mag ‘Against The Clock’, a video series in which artists are given 10 minutes to create a track from scratch, with FACT filming every step along the way in real-time.
- Composed music for ad commercials for brands like Hero, Redmi, Niyo and more.